Life-Changing, Serious Injuries From Accidents
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Two brothers suffer spinal cord injuries when diving into shallow water.
SPINAL CORD INJURY
Child falls from sculpture in park — Spinal cord injury.
Medical malpractice award for brain-damaged infant.
For an injury to be considered catastrophic, there are three criteria that most medical professionals use for their diagnosis:
- Fatality that may result in a wrongful death claim
- Severe and permanent damage resulting in a lifelong disability
- Serious head and spinal injuries that can heal over time
Types Of Trauma That May Result In Catastrophic Injuries
An accident or injury to yourself or a loved one may result in, or progress toward, a permanent or temporary disability. These often need costly medical treatment and extensive rehabilitation. Catastrophic injuries can occur from a range of direct or indirect circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Trauma during an activity, sport or accident
- Brain injury or injuries to the head, such as fracturing a skull
- Spine or spinal cord paralysis, issues or fractures
- Indirect injuries from physical exertion
- Heat illness, dehydration or heart issues
- Undiagnosed cardiovascular conditions
- Complications from other injuries or conditions
- Amputation from an accident or medical complication
We Can Help With Your Catastrophic Injury Case
Our firm can take on challenging cases and give hope back to our clients. We can help with compensation for medical needs and damages to one’s quality of life after their catastrophic injury. We care about our clients and provide one-on-one attention throughout your case.
Call our team of lawyers for a free consultation at 212-346-0045 . We serve clients in New York and will consult with you on the best plan for your case. Contact us 24/7 via our easy online form for an appointment or to get in contact with a personal injury attorney. Hablamos Español.