Spinal Cord Injury
Two brothers suffer spinal cord injuries when diving into shallow water from pier New York City held liable.
Traumatic Brain Injury
Child suffers brain damage from car accident.
Spinal Cord Injury
Man suffers spinal cord injury when pipe dropped on him at construction site.
Life-Changing, Serious Injuries From Accidents
It only takes a moment for an accident to occur and a life-altering serious injury to be the result. Even seemingly small accidents can have devastating consequences that may include permanent injury, disability or death. The New York City law firm of Paul B. Weitz & Associates, PC, can take on complex New York personal injury cases when it comes to catastrophic injuries suffered by you or a loved one.
For an injury to be considered catastrophic, there are three criteria that most medical professionals use for their diagnosis:
- Fatality that may result in a wrongful death claim
- Severe and permanent damage resulting in a lifelong disability
- Serious head and spinal injuries that can heal over time
Types Of Trauma That May Result In Catastrophic Injuries
An accident or injury to yourself or a loved one may result in, or progress toward, a permanent or temporary disability. These often need costly medical treatment and extensive rehabilitation. Catastrophic injuries can occur from a range of direct or indirect circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Trauma during an activity, sport or accident
- Brain injury or injuries to the head, such as fracturing a skull
- Spine or spinal cord paralysis, issues or fractures
- Indirect injuries from physical exertion
- Heat illness, dehydration or heart issues
- Undiagnosed cardiovascular conditions
- Complications from other injuries or conditions
- Amputation from an accident or medical complication
We Can Help With Your Catastrophic Injury Case
Our firm can take on challenging cases and give hope back to our clients. We can help with compensation for medical needs and damages to one’s quality of life after their catastrophic injury. We care about our clients and provide one-on-one attention throughout your case.
Call our team of lawyers for a free consultation at 646-916-3179. We serve clients in New York and will consult with you on the best plan for your case. Contact us 24/7 via our easy online form for an appointment or to get in contact with a personal injury attorney. Se habla español.