Compensation As Passenger Or Driver | Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents
Record Verdict for passengers injured when rental car collides with disabled tractor.
Wrongful Death from crossover median barrier a motor vehicle accident.
New York City Transit Authority bus struck a pedestrian crossing the street;
70-year-old woman injured when struck by a delivery van
We can help you with cases involving a variety of motor vehicles and claims, including:
- Uber or Lyft rides where the company may be liable for hiring their drivers
- Taxi and town car transportation when you are a passenger
- Bicycle accidents, including users of Citi Bike, and pedestrian accidents
- Car, rental car or motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle
- Motorized bikes, ATVs or recreational vehicles
- Serious injuries or damages to vehicles
- Accidents caused by vehicle issues or manufacturer issues
- Serious accidents that result in wrongful death cases
Many Drivers Can Recover For Their Injuries
In many cases, the drivers who cause an accident are responsible for the injuries caused in the accident. However, even if you are a driver involved in an accident, you may have the right to recover for your own injuries. Call us to find out if you have a case.
Need Motor Vehicle Accident Help? Contact Us Today.
If you were the driver or passenger in an accident and are injured, do not wait. Contact knowledgeable personal injury lawyers at our New York City office — we can be reached at 212-346-0045 . Schedule a free consultation about your car crash settlement day or night with our online form or by calling today. Hablamos Español.